General Information About Tuscany & Chianti Wine Tour
Live the dream by visiting the world famous Chianti region and discover breathtaking sceneries made of hills and vineyards, medieval routes, architecture and culinary delights of authentic Tuscany.
Your professional English speaking driver will take you to Badia a Passignano, an Abbey founded in 1049 consisting of a more or less square fortified monastic complex with corner towers. You will drive through the vineyards surrounding the Abbey bought by the Antinori family, one of the big names in Chianti Classico wine production.
We will then head to Montefioralle. This hamlet is probably one of the most ancient in Chianti and still enclosed within its original walls. During the Middle Ages it was one of the largest military and administrative centers of the area. Montefioralle was also the birth place of explorer Amerigo Vespucci.
Our tour will continue to Greve in Chianti where we will stop in the stone pavement Piazza and have some free time to visit this cute little town, its shops and streets and blend with the locals to enjoy the real Chianti atmosphere.
Then, as an old Italian saying quotes: “Don’t continue your trip unless your mouth tastes like wine!“… let’s visit some wine estates and enjoy exclusive wine cellar tours with tastings!
Book this amazing tour today and don’t leave it on your Bucket list!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will reserve the wineries depending on their availability and we will choose them from a list of our favourite ones. If you wish to visit a specific winery, please let us know, our tours are customisable ! All the Wine Tastings and lunch are not included in our rates and will have to be paid directly on spot. Wine Tasting price may vary from winery to winery and the cost is approximately 20/25 Euro per person. Wine Tasting with lunch will cost approximately 35/40 Euro per person.
What does this tour include?
- Full Day 8 hours tour
- Pick up time at 9 am
- Professional, English-speaking driver/guide
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi and Water on board
- Drive to Badia a Passignano Village
- Visit of Montefioralle Village
- Visit of Greve in Chianti Village
- Free time for shopping in Greve
- Drive across the Tuscany Hills
- Drive to the first winery
- Drive to the second winery & stop for lunch
- Drive to the third winery
- Many photo stops along the way
- Return to your accommodation by 5/5:30 pm
What is not included
- First wine tasting / Approx 20/25 Euro max. per person
- Second wine tasting with lunch / Approx 35/40 Euro max. per person
- Third wine tasting / Approx 20/25 Euro max. per person
- Meals and Drinks